Friday 14 December 2012

On failure..

As part of the marathon blogging effort this month - I had to write one post every day .. And I managed to - for 12 days - but what happens on day thirteen? I slip. I feel miserable. If what I want to do in my life is to write for a living I need to keep deadlines.
But enough of self pity and flagellation :/ I'm picking up from where I'd left off - because giving up forever was never the plan !
How is it going for you all.. What are the resolutions and challenges that you are fighting to keep up with ?

4 comments:

  1. Its just a day against 12 good days! make it just 1 day out of 31 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree with Sirisha...it's just one day..and if it's too much guilt then you can continue till the 1st.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually that is a great idea ! End it on new years day :)

      Delete