Thursday 6 December 2012

100 cupcakes to X-mas..

..really, don't ask..
 
two words

FUN FAIR

in my daughters school!

What do I have to do, in this parent sponsored jamboree?

Image : cutefoodforkids.com
1. Bake a 100 cupcakes - ice them in a X-masy theme - pack them in individual packages.

2. Be 'Props in-charge' for a puppet show. Have you seen puppets. How tall are they? What do you think their shoe size is? Do you know a clever way of converting 'sexy-suzy' teacher puppet into old graying 'aunty-carol' puppet?
Image : allthingschristmas.com

3. Buy christmas decorations for a classroom the size of an average Bombay living room - not bad you say. Now hand me a budget of 1000 Rupees. Oh wait, don't smudge your manicure (of how many rupees?) while you are handing me that note ? :/

4. Buy raffle tickets. Sell raffle tickets. And how will a raffle ever be one without your generous contribution to the raffle prizes? What did I hear you say ? A lose-lose situation? Close.

5. Wear a two-sizes too small T-shirt in a dried puke hue which screams out to the world that you are 'Super Mom'. If that doesn't do it for you - heaven knows what will.









Disclaimer
: This is a totally fictional post. All rants and complaints are of an imaginative nature. I am of course a very happy to help, Bree incarnate, Mom-in-chief! 





12 comments:

  1. you very nearly gave me a heart attack!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oei oei oei...i almost thanked all of those countless stars up there to have kept me away from such a situation.
    Honestly I am sure thats a reality somewhere:)
    YO! to the Bree Avataar :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have no idea how lucky you are - hang on to those stars I say :)

      Delete
  3. Just the title of your post was enough to scare me !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :(( I know..that title is haunting to say the least!

      Delete
  4. LOL, ROFLing. Sorry I don't mean to be mean. But this is hilarious. Sounds like FUN for everyone except the moms. Happy Baking darling!!! Love the Bree avatar. I wonder what the school walas will say if they read this post ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, yes ..the funnies come best when you are in the most pain ;) I hope nobody from school reads it though - or maybe they'll get fooled enough by the disclaimer ;(

      Delete
  5. Wow I seriously got scared.. I mean I like making cupcakes, but after making a 100 I can imagine taking a break from them for a very long time! Not to mention the other stuff you mentioned!!

    Love Bree, but I can never be her ;) !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess what (secret...shhhh!!) - I outsourced finally - husband would rather bear the financial burden than the irritability that would surely have ensued - so, hurrah!

      Delete
  6. Good luck...all I can do right now is empathize. Being Bree's difficult. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your wishes :) I have outsourced now - I cannot be Bree so I am allowed to cheat ;)

      Delete